These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Mevolto Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. User(s) shall mean anyone using or viewing the Website whether registered or not.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and able to enter into contracts.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Mevolto Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Mevolto Ltd.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website without prior permission.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Mevolto Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
11. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
12. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
13. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Mevolto Ltd or that of our affiliates.
14. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
15. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
17. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Mevolto Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Mevolto Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
18. Whilst Mevolto Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
19. Mevolto Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
20. Mevolto Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
22. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mevolto Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
24. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
25. We may transfer our rights under this agreement and any other part(s) of the agreement as part of a valid restructuring.
26. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
28. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
29. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
31. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
32. All tournament entry fees, re-entry fees and battle passes are final and non-refundable.
33. We reserve the right to alter, modify and otherwise adjudicate on any tournament and results in our absolute discretion.
34. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any losses incurred as a result of a tournament suspension, malfunction, modification or termination. Where this is not possible, our liability shall be limited to the fees paid by the User for the relevant tournament.
35. Fraudulent activity from a User shall be grounds for forfeiting of any prizes and no refund on applicable fees.
36. Users are responsible for all applicable taxes and duties due on entry fees, winnings and any other transactions related to the Website or platform.
37. Users must only access the Website, platform and participate in tournaments where it is lawful for them to do so.
38. Prizes may be subject to additional KYC/AML related checks before payout and that this may reasonably delay payouts.
39. Users accept that prize payouts may be subject to additional security checks before payout and that this may reasonably delay payouts.
40. Prizes that remain unclaimed after 30 calendar days are forfeited by the User. Failure to satisfactorily comply with 38 or 39 of these terms shall also be grounds for a prize to be forfeited.
41. We will endeavour to pay prizes out as soon as reasonably possible and notwithstanding 38, 39 & 40, within 5 working days, unless good reason can be provided otherwise.
42. Prizes may be provided and must be accepted by the User in any currency or type of cryptoasset, so long as the fair market value is equivalent or more than equivalent at the time the prize is sent.
43. Users agree and understand that cryptoassets values can be volatile and that we hold no responsibility or liability for market movements, legal or tax issues that may arise from cryptoassets directly or indirectly received from us.
Mevolto Ltd details
44. Mevolto Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12341887 whose registered address is 35 Praed Street, London, W2 1NR and it operates the Website https://leekygames.com.
45. From time to time Mevolto Ltd may trade under a different name, including Leeky Games. When using the Website, platform and services you must accept and recognise this.
You can contact Mevolto Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
46. These terms and conditions were partly created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Right to vary
47. We may vary these terms in our absolute discretion and any continued use of the Website, platform or services by the User shall be considered as acceptance of any modifications or changes.
48. This version of the terms was produced on 9th February 2020 and is version 1.0.